Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pedicures and A Baby Shower!

Being pregnant can sure make you feel the desire to have a little bit of TLC. Tawni and I went to get pedicures at The Getaway Spa & Salon last weekend. It felt so good to be pampered for a little while and we just didn't want it to end!

And as usual, Tawni makes me pose for a belly shot everytime she sees me so here is the one from that day


Then, last Saturday Tawni threw me a baby shower at her mom's house and it was so much fun!


I sometimes hate being the guest of honor because everyone's focus and attention are on me and what I'm doing! Oh well, I had such a great time and we laughed, ate, and talked the entire time. I got some great gifts and I can't wait for this little guy to arrive! Here are some of the pictures from the party ...



Thank you to everyone who came, it was great to see everyone and I am really looking forward to being able to introduce all of you to our new little addition as soon as he gets here!

Tawni, I love you tons, thanks for a GREAT shower!

4 comments:

RickAndGina said...

Looks like it was a blast! I am so sad that I missed it. I am so excited for that little guy to get out here.

KayDee said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Sorry I missed the shower. How is the babies room coming along?

RickAndGina said...

Hey lady! Get bloggin'. That baby is almost here. Let's get some updates.

Jayci said...

Hey! It's Jayci Crapo! I'm not sure how I came across your blog but I just wanted to say I'm so excited for you! Congrats & good luck with those first few months! I hear it takes a little adjusting, but you'll do awesome! It's looks like you're doing so well & I'm so happy for you!