Sunday, November 9, 2008

Missing our missionary




So, lately I am seriously missing my brother Kyle who is serving his mission in Brazil. I don't know if its the holidays coming up or what, but I have a bad case of the missionary blues. I am getting his Christmas package ready to send to him, and I just can't seem to get him out of my brain. He has been out almost 8 months, and time has gone fast and slow all at the same time. I hate that he missed out on Jax being born, and asks about him in almost every letter. I know though that when he gets home they are going to be best buddies. I thought I would post some pictures of the day he took his endowments out at the Manti temple.

6 comments:

RickAndGina said...

I know what you mean lady. Im so glad mine are both back home. Isn't is so much better now that they can email though? Ask him if he knows my little brother? Elder Kirk Waldron.

Ang said...

I feel the same way. I just can't believe our little bros are old enough to be on missions, but where else would we rather them be right now! Jax made an adorable puppy by the way. I love those kissable cheeks!

Jason and Tawni said...

He is one handsome dude. I'm sorry that you are missing him these days but the good news is that you still have 4 more here! Yikes! Those pictures are beautiful by the way, you have one cute family!

Amanda said...

Hi Kami! I'm So glad I found your blog! It is adorable, (of course, you and your family are the cutest ever!) I sent an invite to my private blog so you'll have to let me know if you get it!
I had fun seeing you the other day, we need to do dinner soon with you guys! We will have you over! Love you! You are the best!

(Sorry you're missing your bro, it is always hard around the holidays! :()

Amber said...

Hey Kami. I just started a blog you will have to check it out. I been feeling that way lately too with Ty, but what an awesome example our brothers are setting for our boys. Your little guy is so darling.

KayDee said...

He looks like a cool kid! One of the bewst things in the world having someone on a mission. The love and the blessing it brings to a family is amazing!