Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jax's First Christmas




Christmas this year was so much fun! We all loved spoiling Jax this year. Grandma and Grandpa bought him a union suit for pajamas (fully detailed with a flap in the bum) and cowboy boots. They also bought him his first horse! Grandpa says when he gets a little older he will buy him a real one, but for now this one is perfect. It bounces and neighs and sings "Home on the Range." It's perfect, and Jax LOVES it. It has become a great way for me to free my hands.
Adam and I also got lots of fun stuff. Adam got the new Blackberry Storm, sunglasses, new work clothes, and shoes. I got a beautiful new diamond ring, clothes, makeup and shoes. My parents also bought us a freezer full of meat. It was perfect! We had such a fun day. Jax's first Christmas was perfect!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas it's so much fun having little ones to buy for ...

Our Family: Forrest,Carla and Apryl said...

Great pictures, Jaxon looks so big now, I am happy you guys had a good Christmas, Apryl was really spoiled too.

Jason and Tawni said...

Jax looks so big on Santa's lap! And look at him tear down that rice cereal, you go Jax! That is funny that he likes the banana food, that is the only one that I couldn't get Stella to touch. I have a bunch of baby food that has never been opened so if you want it, you can have it! (PS What was wrong with your previous diamond ring?)

Nicole said...

I cant believe how big Jaxon has gotten he is so cute. Looks like you had a fun Christmas!!