Tuesday, August 19, 2008

He Is Here!!!

After months of being pregnant, the wait is finally over and I am happy to announce the birth of our son, JAXON ADAM OLMSTEAD.

Jax was born on Saturday August 16th, 2008 at 1:15am. He weighed 9 pounds 3 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. Labor and Delivery were a little rough and pretty much wore me completely out but we are home from the hospital now and recovering. My mom and Adam are both going to be home with me for a couple of weeks so their extra set of hands will continue to be so appreciated.
Tawni stopped by on Monday afternoon to see Jax and sneak a few pictures ...






Adam and I are both so proud of our new little boy. He is such a sweet baby and has a darling personality. We are excited to be parents and look forward to what the future holds for our family. Thank you to everyone who has been calling and sending us well wishes. We appreciate it so much and we can't wait for you all to meet Jax!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Kam, he is adorable!! I love all his dark hair and his chubby cheeks! I hope you are feeling okay! Let me know when you are up for visitors I would love to see you and meet your little guy!

Ang said...

Hey mommy!!! Wow congratulation! What a little blessing he is. I'm so happy for you. I hope you are recovering well after 9 lbs.... are you serious! It's such a wonderful adventure, enjoy every changing minute!!! Stop by our blog if you get a free second... which I understand it may be awhile!! Good luck dear. I wish you all the best!! -Love, Angeline

Stephanie said...

Kami, I came across your blog through Mel's. Congrats on the baby boy!! They are so much fun. I would love to add you to our blog readers (ours is private), but I need a current email address to add you. Send me a quick email to stephaniemonsen@yahoo.com and then I can reply with the blog invite. Congrats again!!!

RickAndGina said...

Lady! Congratulations agian. I will be leaving next week so im going to have to come stop by and see the baby. He is so cute. No weird birthmarks or anything huh! ;)

Melanie said...

Hi Friend... he is darling :D I hope you are loving being a mommy, and healing as well. Call me when you have a moment :D

Jack & Ashley Waters said...

So exciting! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!

Jayci said...

Congrats, Kami! What a cute little man! But 9 pounds? I hope you're feeling okay after that! Seriously, though - he's adorable & you're looking fantastic.