Monday, August 25, 2008

New Pictures

Well, Jaxon is now 10 days old and I already feel like he has changed a lot since birth. He ended up with Jaundice so he spent 4 days under the bili reuben lights and he did NOT like them. I think his color is back to normal now and the swelling in his face is about gone as well. Jax is doing really good with breastfeeding and Adam and I are just really tired from the long sleepless nights! I know I have awhile until he is sleeping through the night but this week sure has seemed long and both Adam and I are already looking forward to those nights of restful sleep!

Jason and Tawni came over with Stella tonight to see Jax before Jason leaves on his golf trip to California. Tawni couldn't believe how different he looked since she saw him last week. He does look different everyday so we took some more pictures for the blog so that everyone can see our little man now! I hope you enjoy ...



We already love Jax so much and we are so happy to be his parents and to have him in our home!

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is so stinking cute and you look really good!! Isn't being a mom the best!?!?!

Matt and Jenna said...

Kami!! Jax looks adorable. Those cheeks just kill me! You look great! I hope you are feeling better. Hope to see you soon!!

The McCulloughs said...

Congrats! Congrats!! He is such a beautiful little boy and you guys are both in for it! Good Luck and I hope you are feeling great- despite the lack of sleep!! LOL! We need to get together before he is as old as my son! OKAY?? Take care- mandy

RickAndGina said...

Yeah! Cute pics! He is such a little doll. Of course you love him so much. We all met him once and we are all wrapped around his little finger. Congrats you guys! I will be checking in to see all his changing.

Melanie said...

I'm thinking about you tons and tons. I hope things are going really well. He is absolutely beautiful. Please, take care of yourself....and btw, you look amazing!!!

KayDee said...

Jax is so cute! You guys already look way comfortable as parents. I've go9t to work on that! Congrats with everything we are excited for you guys!

RickAndGina said...

Lets see that baby!!! New Pictures! "Kami/Tawni" Lol. I miss you so much lady! I am finally settled in here. Well, There are a couple boxes left, but mostly in. How the heck are you? Love ya.

Kathy said...

Ummm... I just clicked on your profile and it brought me to a different blog for you! What?! You never sent me the link!!!
Congrats on your little boy, he's beautiful.

Jess Allen said...

Kami! Jax is darling!! Congrats! I got your blog address off of Angeline's. Hope you guys are doing well! Love, Jess

rickandlaurie said...

Hey guys...you have such a cute blog! We need to come see you again I bet Jax has changed so much. You should add some new pictures. :o)

Kathy said...

BTW- Our blog address is www.thebillsfamily.bogspot.com