Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Disneyland






Okay, so I am alive. Me and Jax are both feeling much much better, but I am having a hard time not feeling exhausted from the mono. Thanks everyone who called and left me nice comments. I have the best friends in the whole world!!!!

Luckily just as everyone was over all the sicky stuff, we went to Disneyland. We've been planning it for a couple months, so I'm glad everyone got feeling well enough in time. My parents took all of us, including my brothers cutest girlfriend, Shayla. She and I probably had the most fun watching all the very odd and interesting people there, and okay maybe we had a competition who could put the weirdest people on the other ones team.

Jax loved everything about it. He did not even nap the whole time we were there cause there was so much to see. We went to Disneyland for three days, and then for the thrill seekers in my family we went to Six Flags. Definately not my thing! Anyway here are some pics from our fun fun trip... can wait to go again!

6 comments:

Our Family: Forrest,Carla and Apryl said...

Cute,cute pictures. Jaxon is getting so big ..I am glad you both are feeling better. Disneyland?? I am so jealous, take care

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had a good time too. Jaxon looks so cute in those mickey mouse ears. I think I am addicted to Disneyland cause as soon as I get home I forget about how tiring it is and want to go back as soon as possible.

Kathy said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Jaxon is sooo cute, seriously, and he is looking so grown up! Ummm.... Disneyland is not to far from me, if you're in town again let me know and we can get together! :)

Jason and Tawni said...

I know that I have already seen you 600 times since you have been back but I still had to tell you how cute Jax looks in his Mickey Ears! Love it! Great times I am sure. Maybe one day we will make a trip with you guys and all the kids that we'll have by then!

chadandsydney said...

Those are such great pictures!!! you look amazing

Mitch and Linda... said...

Jaxon looks so cute with the mouse ears! I love Disneyland..and especially now with kids! Glad to hear you are doing better!