Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lunch at the Park



Last week we met Adam at the park on his lunch break. We have so many pretty parks in St. George that I am becoming obsessed with taking Jax to as many as possible. He loves being outside watching all the kids play. The weather has been so beautiful. I wish it would stay like this forever. After the park we went to the bookstore. I have been dying to find a good new read, but we left empty handed. It was one of those days that I couldn't help but feel like being a mom was the greatest gift ever. Somedays are hard, but then days like this seem magical and worth every second.

3 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Do all Detectives dress like pimps? Cuz your husband sure does. I even enjoy his "cop" sunglasses. Such a fun idea to meet Adam at the park, isn't this weather amazing? I love this time of the year!As for a good book, have you tried the Shopaholic series? I have the first 2 books if you want to borrow them ....

chadandsydney said...

cutest family!!! I cant get over how amazing you look!!! Your baby is so cute!!

kaycee.lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.