Monday, March 23, 2009

Saturday at the Park




I swear we have lived outside at the park this whole last week. It has been so so nice outside, and I know that we need to get as much time in as possible since it will be getting HOT soon. On Saturday Adam, me and Jax went to the park and ate lunch, and then we walked over to the temple and sat and watched all the brides and grooms coming out. It was funny. We even witnessed a family fight at the temple of all places. Adam was all over that one. He was hiding behind trees and everything to see it up close and personal. After that we went to the mall window shopping. Jax was so tired he had a three hour nap when we got home. That made the day even better.

7 comments:

Matt and Jenna said...

Sounds like so much fun!! Jax is adorable!

Jason and Tawni said...

That is a good idea. I think I will have to head over to the Temple one of these days and watch all the brides. I love weddings and Stella loves to people watch so it's a win win situation. Jax is soooo grown up in these pictures! He looks like a little boy and not a little baby!

Torie Brown said...

What a darling little guy. He is getting so big and looks just like his daddy! Hope you guys are doing good. Love ya!

Mitch and Linda... said...

He is getting so big and handsome! It was great to see you at the wedding!

Shayla said...

WHOA!! Kami and Adam! I think you guys are SMOKIN!!! haha! JK! So, I know you are excited for conference weekend... WANNA GO TO VEGAS??? Don't tell Kyle I asked, he would think i'm satan! haha! JK! I don't think I even have enough time to think about Vegas! you guys look like your really enjoying WARM WEATHER! It was snowing here... dumb! Well.. Have FUN!!!

RickAndGina said...

He is so big!!! What a goodlookin little guy! You look darling. I miss ya lady!

KayDee said...

He is so adorable! We have got to get him and Saidee together!