Sunday, April 26, 2009

Update..





We have been super busy lately, so I haven't had much time to blog, or do anything for that matter. But I thought I would just post a couple pictures, and give a quick update. As most of you know, I work for my dads company from home. It is starting to get into his really busy season which is making me have no time for friends, lunch or anything that I LOVE to do. Poor Jax is about going bored out of his mind. I try and keep him as entertained as possible, but it only lasts for a few minutes. He is totally over Baby Einstein, his bouncer chair, and every toy that we have at our house. He has had an overload I guess. Luckily, my brother Curtis came for a couple days and helped me out. He was a life saver! Other than that we are pretty boring, and don't have much to report. So, sorry to all my friends reading this who have been trying to get together for lunches, park days, and get togethers. Hopefully things settle down so we can start having a little fun again.

8 comments:

chadandsydney said...

I guess that we will have to come stay with you so I can freaking see you guys!!

KayDee said...

k... he is so cute! It was so much funny swimming with you guys yesterday! We for sure have to do it again! My eamil is kaydeejensen@hotmail.com so you can email me the pictures you took! Thanks !

Jason and Tawni said...

Kami ... I don't believe that any of us have received the pictures that you took from swimming ... This is your friendly reminder to send them!!!!!

I love the pictures of Jax, he is such a doll, see you on Wednesday!

RickAndGina said...

He is such a handsom little guy! He's getting so big!

Ashley said...

KAMI!!

Oh how cute is your little boy! I am happy to have found your blog so I can keep up with you. You look so happy! I miss seeing you and your friendly smile around and I am sure my parents do too.

Aleisa said...

Kami, what a darling baby. I haven't seen him before. I need to look you up the next time we come down there so I can see him in person. You guys look great.
Love ya, Aunt Evelyn

j&rbastian said...

Man Jax is so super cute just like his mom! Looks like you are staying busy. I e-mailed Tawni and told her we need to go to lunch sometime.

Brooke said...

Kami!
You and my neighbor are BEST FRIENDS!?!?! I just found that out! How awesome is that? We need to get together. I know I've been saying that forever, but I'm serious. So, you in?