Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SUPRISE! I AM BLOGGING!




TA DA... ARE YOU SUPRISED? MY GUILTY CONSCIOUS HAS GOT THE BEST OF ME AND I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO START BLOGGING AGAIN. THAT IS IF I REALLY EVER STARTED. I KNOW I HAVE NEVER BEEN VERY GOOD AT IT. IT STRESSES ME OUT, HOWEVER, I AM GOING TO TRY AND PUT MY INSANITIES AND ISSUES AWAY AND KEEP EVERYONE MORE UP TO DATE. ESPECIALLY, MY FRIENDS THAT WE NEVER GET TO SEE!

THERES NOT MUCH NEW IN OUR LIVES. JAX IS GETTING SO BIG. HE IS 17 MONTHS OLD NOW, AND IS INTO EVERYTHING!!! BUT REGARDLESS, MOMMYHOOD IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. I AM SO LUCKY THAT I GET TO SPEND EVERY DAY WITH MY SWEET LITTLE BOY!

ADAM IS IN THE YOUNG MENS AT CHURCH, AND THEY RELEASED ME FROM THE RELIEF SOCITY PRESIDENCY AND PUT ME IN YOUNG WOMENS. SO EVERY TUESDAY IS SPENT AT MUTUAL, AND EVERY SUNDAY WE GET FREE BABYSITTING FOR AN HOUR. ITS THE BEST! WE LOVE THE YOUTH IN OUR WARD, AND ARE REALLY ENJOYING IT.

ADAM IS STILL LOVING HIS WORK AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT, AND HAS BEEN KEEPING REALLY BUSY. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO 2010. MY LITTLE BROTHER KYLE WILL BE COMING HOME IN MARCH FROM HIS MISSION IN BRAZIL. MY BROTHER TYLER AND HIS WIFE SHAYLA WILL BE HAVING A BABY IN MAY. A LITTLE GIRL! WE CAN'T HARDLY WAIT! AND, I OF COURSE... AM GOING TO BE THE GREATEST BLOGGER IN THE WHOLE WORLD. JUST YOU WAIT!

WE HAD THESE PICS TAKEN LAST FALL, SO THEY ARE A LITTLE OUTDATED BUT THE ONES OF JAX TURNED OUT PRETTY CUTE, SO I CAN'T RESIST POSTING THEM.

14 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for blogging! Your little man is sooo.. cute. Looks like everything is great with your family. It has been forever since I have seen you. Miss ya.

Heather

Heidi said...

Little Jax is so cute! You for sure need to keep us up to date since we don't get to see you that often. Glad everything is going well for you guys! We miss you.

Matt and Jenna said...

Cute pics! I love that kids eyes and his smile!

Mitch and Linda... said...

oh my goodness...when I pulled up your blog I couldn't believe my eyes! Jax is getting so big and handsome!! Glad all is well...I miss seeing you, but that's why we blog! Take care!!

The Wasek Family said...

What a cute little family! You are just as beautiful as ever!!

Jen said...

Glad to hear from you :) Cute pictures you little gut is so cute !!

RickAndGina said...

Glad your back! So who did your family pics? They are absolutely darling! You guys look great. I can't believe your little man, he is too cute.

Natalie Bergquist said...

WHAT?!?! You're back?! I feel like my greatest dreams have just come true! The family pictures are AWESOME and Jax is such a stud. What a handsome little guy. This is just so exciting; don't even know how to contain myself. =P

Jess Allen said...

Cute pictures! Welcome back to the blogging world. I'm not very good at it either, but it's a fun way to stay connected.

Natalie Bergquist said...

Happy Birthday today Jax's daddy! =)

Kathy said...

So I am sure your little guy looks nothing like this anymore since it has been forever, but these pics are adorable! Post some new ones soon! :)

KayDee said...

Cute pictures! Hey I have a new blog site if you would like to change mine... mytwokidsandi.blogspot.com

j&rbastian said...

Can you come dress Jett please you are so good with style. Man your pictures are adorable.

Jason and Tawni said...

Hi best blogger ... I am concerned that you are the best blogger and yet this post is from January??? I am sure you have atleast one picture to put up on here from the last 5 months, we want updates!!!!

xoxo